Whether you are starting a business or looking for a business solicitor to assist with commercial litigation we can help. We understand business law and have sound experience in handling such matters. We offer practical legal solutions to individuals, small businesses and SMEs.
At SNV Law we have the following legal services for business:
- Business structures: If you are establishing a new business enterprise we can help you make sure that you are setting the business up soundly, whether by partnership, joint venture, company, trust or franchise. If you’re looking to restructure your business, we can help with partnership dissolutions and corporate restructures.
- Business contracts: we can prepare or review all types of legal contracts, franchise agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements, commercial contracts. We’ll make sure that the contract terms and conditions are suitable for your business now and into the future and ensure that due diligence standards are met.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: We offer dispute resolution services and business litigation covering a wide range of problems including breach of contract, building and property disputes, debt recovery, copyright infringement, partnership disputes and company law.
- Company law: We can assist with shareholders agreements, advice on corporate governance and a whole range to other issues including disputes with employees.
- Franchises: If you’re looking to buy into a franchise we can help you go through the franchise agreement and disclosure documents to make sure that you are aware of all of the issues that could make or break your new business.
- Copyright, trademarks and patents: We can help you manage and enforce your intellectual property rights, including litigation where needed.
- Commercial law and small business legal advice: We offer small business legal help in a wide range of matters including trade practices law and consumer law.
- Workplace and employment: We can draw up or review employment contracts and workplace agreements as well as assist with disputes and unfair dismissals. We can also assist with occupational health and safety issues.
- Business succession and asset protection: You need a plan in place to make sure that your business and personal assets are protected. We can work with your business and family to devise a plan that keeps your hard-won assets safe through discretionary and family trusts, Wills and/or Powers of Attorney.
Our business legal services can help get business start-ups and microbusinesses off to a good start and help nurture and sustain more established businesses and corporate enterprises.
Contact us to arrange a consultation.